Model-driven Power Apps can notify your code when certain events happen in the following parts of your apps.
- OnLoad – when form loads.
- OnSave – when data is saved.
- TabStateChange – when a tab expands or collapses.
- OnChange – when data changes in the column and its control loses focus.
- IFrame –
- OnReadyStateComplete – when the content of IFrame is fully loaded.
- TabStateChange is the best event to set the src property of an IFrame in a tab. If you otherwise do it in OnLoad event for a an IFrame that is in a collapsed tab, it will be overwritten when the tab expands!
- OnChange happens immediately for Yes/No buttons that are formatted to use checkbox or radio buttons.
- OnChange happens also when the data is changed on the server and the form refreshed (e.g. after a record is saved).
- You can also trigger OnChange by calling
- Make sure to read the official docs about OnChange events. They can be tricky.